Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Gotta Run/Gotta Match

I am actually starting to get into this running class (famous last words!) I got up this morning and went for a nice run. I did just what the training schedule said - walk for 5 minutes, walk/run 1.5 miles, walk 0.5 miles. I gotta say, I felt pretty good afterwards. I had so much energy this morning after getting home. I was able to get things done in the morning from finding my "lost" People magazine to getting about 90 customer statements organized and in the mail. Now that it's 3:42 p.m. I am feeling a bit tired...

In other news, Bill and I did a little matchmaking last night. His co-worker, John, met my friend, Jane (names changed to protect the innocent). The four of us went to a bar/restaurant. We sat outside until about 10:00 p.m. last night enjoying the weather and each other's company. When we left, our friends just parted ways and said goodbye. I wasn't sure what to think at all. I found out today that John did like Jane, so I had to call Jane to see if I could give John her number. As Bill said, it is a bit like passing notes at recess. I hope she says yes, then we can get out of the loop. Who know, we may have made a Love Connection yet...

No comments: