Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Depression Creeps In

There are days when I get depressed. I was that way Monday and Tuesday. I felt so down. I felt as if I had an elephant sitting on my chest all day. I was gloomy, quiet, and ready to cry at the drop of a hat. I was so sad, and felt that everything was going against me for those two days. Things like dropping a piece of uncooked pasta on the floor while measuring was a huge disaster. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry until the pain was gone.

Today, the pain is gone. I feel much better now. Even the fact that it has been gray and rainy all day has not gotten me down. I have these episodes every one in a while. It seems to happen every few weeks, perhaps coinciding with my visit from "Aunt Flo"? I am writing these dates down to see if I feel this way again the same time next month. At least it is gone for today.

No comments: