Friday, March 02, 2007

Goin to the Canes Game

Tonight, we are going to The Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Game. The Canes won The Stanley Cup last year, but have not had the same stellar season this year. They have been struggling all season. It is now about 1 month to go in the regular season, and Carolina has dropped to number nine in the East. For those of you non-hockey folks, the top 8 teams go to the playoffs. Nine gets you nada. They are just a few points out of the playoffs, but if they continue this losing streak, I fear they will never get those points back. They play The Pittsburgh Penguins tonight (currently number 5). It should be a good battle, I hope the boys show up.

In other news, I did watch parts of America's Next Top Model. I missed most of the first hour, but did see the challenge and most of the judging. I still can't decide if I will watch the full season. Last night, I found a new show on VH1 called "The Agency." It is a real life look at the Wilhelmina Agency in NYC. Maybe I will just get my model fix there...

No comments: