Wednesday, February 28, 2007

To Watch or Not To Watch?

That is my question for the day. Tonight marks the premiere of the latest season of America's Next Top Model. I don't usually do reality TV, but this show is a guilty pleasure. I watched seasons 3-6 and liked them (although my personal pick never won). It's just something about these young girls and the (faux) glamour of being a beautiful model. I skipped last season, so I am trying to decide if I should jump back on tonight.

The problem is that I watch very little TV. I watch two shows right now - Bones and Scrubs. So, wouldn't you know, ANTM comes up at the exact same time as Bones. I do not watch TV for 19 1/2 other prime time hours, and it has to be scheduled at the same time! Bones will not be on tonight (due to an extended American Idol), so should I watch or not? Guess we will know if about 7 hours!!

No comments: