Well, I haven't been able to write much this week, so here's what has been going on in my life:
1. We rented "The Departed." It was a wonderful film with great acting. I enjoyed the plot twists - it kept me guessing. It was violent, but, to me at least, the violence was in context. It made sense to the plot. We will see "Babel" tonight. I wanted to see all the Best Picture nominees before Oscar night, but I will not be able to see "The Queen" or "Letters from Iwo Jima" in time.
2. We went to our second play in the series, "The Light in the Piazza." It was good, but not as much fun as "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels." I am looking forward to the next one.
3. Finally, finally finished the stupid newsletter!! I took it to the printer this morning. I thought I would be done Wednesday night, but I could not save the files to our flash drive. I freaked out. It turns out that our drive was too small, so we bought a bigger one (to be expensed) last night. So many problems with the whole thing, but now it is complete. Of course, I have to start on April next week!!
4. We went to a triathlon seminar last night. It was very interesting to hear all the tips and tricks from people who have competed and completed events. Bill will participate in his first triathlon in August. I will do my first one probably when pigs can fly.
5. Brittany is still a freak. Stay in rehab, girl!