Thursday, February 15, 2007

Had a Good Day...

I did not spill my coffee or break a shoelace as the song states. Anyway, Valentine's Day was really good. Bill and I went to a restaurant we had never been to before last night. It is a small place in a strip mall, but had very good Italian food and a romantic atmosphere. I really enjoyed Bella Monica. Of course, my date was fantastic. Bill had their special garlic soup and lasagna, I had the salad and lobster ravioli which was shaped like hearts for the occasion. We each had a glass of wine and shared a flour less chocolate cake for dessert. It was a delicious dinner.

After dinner, we went briefly to the mall. What a better way to spend the evening than a dinner with my guy and the mall!! I got a great dress from Banana (on sale!) for the spring. Now, I just need a new pair of cream shoes to make the look complete...

When we got home, Bill surprised me with a gift card to a spa (Yeah - pedicure!!) and as wonderfully sweet card with a handwritten note (my guys is very good with words). I gave him a bottle dryer to go with his beer kit. Not romantic, but he did like it. All in all, I had a good day...

No comments: