Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Always Fashionable...

I have been paying bills this week, and it has been unpleasant. I have purchased lots of things for spring/summer - more than I thought!! I have several (I think five) new dresses for the spring. Dresses are hot this year, and with my figure, are comfortable and flattering on me. I have also purchased some new shoes (are you really surprised?). There are still so many things I need (and want). I think it is about time for a new purse. For some reason, I am feeling like a lime green purse or maybe pink. This season is all about color after all...but, there is something to the metallics. Of course, you can never go wrong with a simple white/off-white bag. Thank goodness I was able to pick up the latest Style Watch from People Magazine this morning. Maybe that issue will help me to decide what I want. Now, when can I go shopping??

No comments: