Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It all comes at once...

Do you ever notice how big expenses seem to come at one time? Well, they certainly have in our house this week. We just had our fence finished, so we are expecting a big charge any day now. Bill took our classic car in for repairs, and the bill is more than we thought. The repairs are necessary, so it needs to get done. We also gave the contractor the go ahead for our new deck. That happened yesterday, but before we knew the repairs would be more expensive. It all comes at one time.

In regard to yesterday's post, we got home much later last night than I had anticipated. I only read for about half an hour, so I got up at 5:30 when my sweetie got up. I finally finished the book as I ate breakfast this morning. I hope I can stay awake long enough to participate in the book club meeting!!

No comments: