Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sometimes it is so right on the nose...

My horoscope for yesterday:

"Emotions could be stirred up for a while today. Later, you may wonder what the big issue was, so don't take major action while under the influence of these transitory feelings."
Boy, that could not have been more accurate for yesterday. I started thinking about my upcoming vacation to Boston. Already, the schedule is starting to get closed up with things, leaving less and less time for the things that I would like to do. I mean, yes, I am going up to visit family, but I also want to have fun!! I probably won't get a chance to get out of town again this year, so I want to make the best of it. I started getting all spooled up about how my vacation was going to be disappointing, and it hasn't even happened yet! Thank goodness I did not confront anyone while I was in a tizzy. I think that would have definitely put a damper on the trip.

No comments: