Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's Been a Long Weekend-Saturday







What a great weekend! It was extremely busy (even for us), but very fulfilling.






Several months of work cumulated on Saturday in our annual car show for the Piedmont Chevy Classic Car Club. We were at Lake Wheeler in Raleigh at 6:30 am to begin our set-ups. Everything went so smoothly and the weather was the best I had ever seen for a car show. Bill and I were in charge of registration. Things went so well - the cars seemed to flow through with no problems. The folks displaying their cars seemed happy with our set up. It was a long day, but it was most certainly our biggest and best car show ever!! I as so pleased and excited for our club - everyone put out their "A" effort - I really think we had a special day. We got out of there at about 5:50 pm. As you can imagine, we didn't do much when we got home. We couldn't even get up the strength to go out to eat, so it was leftovers and beer on the sofa while watching a DVD. Needless to say, the lights were out in the Morrison home by about 9:45 pm!!

1 comment:

prancer said...

What a great collection of cars! I am sorry I missed it.