Friday, January 26, 2007

What a morning!!

I am the assistant chair of my committee in the Junior League. Our job is to put out the monthly newsletter. It is truly a group effort. I found out in December that the chair of the committee is moving to Ohio in February. I found out last week that another committee member is going to Thailand (with no access to e-mail) for a month. Today, I found out our last committee member, the lady who does all of our layouts in the publishing software, has accepted a job in Atlanta. I am now a committee of 1 (at least until Kate gets back in March from The Orient). I don't know how to use PageMaker software, and I need to do it all on my own. Fun stuff for a Friday.

To top it all off, those cute shoes I posted last week from Nordstrom? They are sold out and I did not get my pair. I got that notice this morning. I will be drinking multiple beers tonight.

No comments: