Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas - Belated

Yes, Christmas was over a week ago. I have been busy enjoying my vacation and did not have the time to post. Anyway, here's what happened.

Bill, Sammy, and I had a lovely Christmas Day. I started out slow with a 9:30am phone call from Bill's sister. We woke after that (there are no kids to wake us Christmas morning) and showered. We spent the morning slowly opening presents and calming Sammy (it was pouring rain most of the morning). I think we really enjoyed most of our gifts. Bill got me a unique set of gifts. He know how much I love my closet and fashion in general, so he gave me a new light (Tiffany style) for my closet as well as a dimmer switch and a new door knob. I thought it was a little weird at first, but it really looks beautiful in my closet. He did a good job.
We spent the afternoon calling family and watching movies (The Devil Wears Prada and Die Hard). We dined on mozzarella and tomatoes for a snack, then prime rib with Yorkshire pudding for dinner. It was a great day to spend with my loving husband and my furry pooch.

No comments: