Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Mish Mash, of sorts


So many things to say, but none of them go together.


1. My nephew, Matthew, celebrated his 3rd birthday on Friday. Isn't he the cutest? I love that boy.
2. Those leopard shoes that Nordstrom told me I was not going to get? Guess what? They shipped to me yesterday. The shoe gods have been looking down on me with their blessings.
3. Award Show buzz - After the Golden Globes and the SAGs, I am all ready for the Oscars. I love awards shows. I think the best part is just checking out what people are wearing. Other than that, it is really just the same show over and over. I mean, the same 5 people are nominated in each of the major acting categories. I know who will win the Oscars, yet I am still excited about the show. Oh, and the day after fashion review!
4. Book club meeting tonight - We are discussing My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. If you have not read this book, by all means, go out and get it. It was such a touching and compelling story, and so very well written. I highly recommend it!
As Miranda in The Devil Wears Prada (also fabulous - rent it!) would say, "That's all."

No comments: