Saturday, January 27, 2007

Oooooh, Ashton


Last night I rented The Guardian for our viewing enjoyment. The trailer we saw in the movie theaters for this movie looked very cheesy, so I wasn't quite sure what we were getting into. I have to say that we actually enjoyed this movie. It was very interesting, the action was good, and Ashton Kutcher and Kevin Costner not bad to look at for 2 1/2 hours. I don't think Bill would agree with that last part, but he seemed to like the movie as well. I would recommend this movie for anyone.
On another high note, I was able to sync my Palm this morning. It's good to feel superior to a machine.

1 comment:

Susan Mo said...

I have not yet seen Dreamgirls or The Queen, but both movies are on my list. I really want to see both of them as well as Babel and The Departed. I guess it's all the Oscar hype!