Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So little to say

When I started this blog, I told myself that I would make an entry each day. Now that I have been doing this for almost 2 years, I know that it completely unreasonable. I don't have that much to say. Sometimes, I have something to say, but not enough time to log in and type it out.

I had thought of a post I wanted to write on Monday, but I never got around to writing it. Now, it seems like old news. It isn't even worth writing now, so I need to think of something new. That is how this post came to be. Oddly enough, as I am typing this entry, I have thought of something else I could post. Watch out - it may be a two entry day today!!

2 comments:

Dave said...

I think up some brilliant ideas that make me think, "Yeah. I'm gonna blog about that later.." and it then vanishes into thin air.

Feeling your pain!

Tinsie said...

I'm the same. This blogging thing requires a lot of effort, I tell you. Arghhhhh.

For my part, I always enjoy reading your posts, so I have to say, keep writing :-)