Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random Ramblings

1. Bill did reach 200 beers last Wednesday at The Flying Saucer. We are going to see what that means tonight. I am guessing he will get to fill out what he wants on his plate, then in a week or two we will get our $100.00 tab. I am very excited!! I still have about 42 more to go.

2. My office mate moved out today. A single office with a window became open. Since she has seniority, she had the option to take it. I guess it all works out, cause now I have a double office to myself. No window, but a lot of space. I have had my speakers on today. It doesn't make up for losing my friend, but it is nice to have music again.

3. I tried a modified Galloway run yesterday. I ran for 10 minutes and took a 1 minute walk. I think it worked pretty well, and I did feel good. A walker who I often pass even mentioned to me that I was really slimming down. I don't know if that is true, but it sure was nice to hear!

4. I am wearing my new shirt that I bought at the Nordstrom sale today. I have received several compliments on it. I hope I can wear my new shoes soon!

5. Guess experience trumps youth as the Red Wings are leading the series 2-0 (heck, Pittsburgh has not even scored a goal in the finals yet). I hope Pittsburgh can win one in the Igloo tonight. Go Pens!

No comments: