Things have not been good recently for the Morrison Family.
1. Bill was laid off. He knew there was going to be layoffs, but was completely surprised that he was one of them. He did not see it coming, and it has been very hurtful.
2. I blogged about my nephew being born on June 18. Now, I must share the news of his passing. Michael passed away on June 29. His lungs just could not keep up. It is very sad for the whole family. I will be boarding a flight to Orlando tonight. The funeral is on Saturday.
3. I have this nagging cough that will not go away. It has twice woken me in the middle of the night this week. With all that is going on, sleep deprivation is something I don't need.
4. Work is still really busy. I have been working late most of the week. The company is doing well, so I guess I should be happy for that.
5. Sammy continues to gnaw on her legs. We went to the vet again this morning as she bit herself bloody last night. An hour wait for a walk-in appointment. I wish I knew why she did it.
Well, if you have any good luck to pass on, please send it our way. We need something positive to happen for a change.
Happy 4th of July.
A Glimpse Into Summers to Come
4 hours ago