Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yes, it snowed

When I woke up this morning, I thought there was no way it would actually snow today. I was very glad of it because I had planned to have lunch with Michelle and had been looking forward to it all week. Luckily, I was able to see Michelle. It started to snow about 2:00 pm while we were comfortable in the restaurant. It has been coming down ever since then, but melting on the ground. The grass is just not showing the faintest hint of white. I wonder how long it will continue and how much we will get. I love snow, but I don't want it to interfere with my plans (except work, of course!)

2 comments:

Lesley Looper said...

Yay, snow! I'm with you, it's nice to see a bit of it, but I've got too much to do this weekend to have to slow down!

Tinsie said...

Awww I luuuurve snow! I wish it'd snow here too. We've not had any snow at all this winter - just lots of rain!