Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ya snooze...Ya get more sleep

;I set my alarm in the morning for 6:15 am. I don't actually have any intention of waking up at 6:15 am. I don't have to be to work until 9:00 in the morning. I will usually run in the morning or take my sweet Sammy for a walk, but I still rarely get out of bed before 6:45 am. So, why do I set the alarm for 1/2 hours earlier? I like the idea of the snooze button. It gives me that extra "stolen" sleep time in the morning. It is so nice to hit the button and curl back up in the nice warm bed. It doesn't even matter that the alarm will ring again after 9 minutes. It still feels so good to wake up slowly by my own schedule. It makes the whole "going to work" thing seem so much more bearable.

Yet, have you ever noticed that you can wake up at 4:00 am with ease as long as you are not heading to work?

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

The only time I can wake up with ease is any time after 7:50 AM. Any earlier than that and I struggle - particularly if I'm going to work.

I need to wake up at 7:00 AM tomorrow to be at work by 8:30 AM and I'm dreading it. Ughhhh!