Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Night Before Thanksgiving

I am stuck at work. Almost everyone has left, but no one officially closed the office, so here I sit. I usually get off at 5:30 pm. I have had nothing to do since about 2:00. I do have things to do at home, though. I need to bake a pumpkin pie, and Bill and I need to get our race packets for tomorrow. It would be nice to tidy the house as well, but I have almost given up on that thought. At least I was able to clean and prepare the guest bedroom last night. I cleaned the dining room on Sunday, so two rooms will look good. I am trying not to panic - it won't do any good anyway.

The heck with it - I am leaving at 5:00 pm.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

1 comment:

Maggy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Bahamas, here we come.........