Monday, November 05, 2007

Mamma Mia! What a weekend...

So, this weekend was our fall back weekend. We gained an hour on Sunday, so why does it feel like this weekend was so short??

Bill and I had dinner with friends on Friday. I had attended a show with my office mate that evening that featured hand made glass. The artist blows the glass, then makes jewelry, decorative balls, or vases. I got a lovely pair of earrings that are silver with clear and frosted glass. After the show, we met up for dinner. It was nice to be able to do something with my colleague outside of work. She and her husband invited us to their home after dinner. It was nice to see her house after we have spent many hours talking about design and decorating.

On Saturday, Bill, Samantha, and I went to a charity dog walk. We did a 2 mile fun walk and raised money for The Animal Protection Society. It was a lovely weekend, so it was great to be outside. We even won this huge outdoor dog bed in a raffle. We think we are going to donate it back to the APS. Saturday evening, we went to see the play "Mamma Mia!". The musical is based on the songs of ABBA. I loved it!! I think "Dancing Queen" is one of my all time favorite songs. Bill said he would have preferred a musical based on the works of AC/DC. We went to The Sauce after the play for a few beers, so I think he was OK.

Sunday went by so quickly, I can't even tell you what we did. We did watch the movie "The Number 23". It was strange, but I liked it. Jim Carrey is kind of cool when he is not being an over the top clown.

The weekend went by too quickly. When is the next one?

No comments: