Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Beer Wednesday!!

Bill and I are going to The Flying Saucer tonight. We have been to the Sauce many times, but this feels special. I guess it feels so good because we have not been doing it regularly.

Ever since the pups arrived, I don't like to be out multiple times a week. I feel like it is unfair to them if we are gone all the time. Also, they are pretty darn cool, so I like to be around them as much as possible.

It feels like Bill and I are actually grown-ups going out for the evening. I can't wait to get my hands on a nice cold beer. It will be so sweet. I really need to work on my plate - I don't even remember how many I have to go, but I think it is about 30. I will be so glad to kick back and relax with our good friends in our place. I just hope it is as good as I remember.

No comments: