Saturday, September 01, 2007

My favorite time of year

Today marks the beginning of the best time of the year, at least to me. My favorite time of year is September 1 to January 1. I absolutely love the fall for so many different reasons:

1. Cooler weather
2. The beauty of the leaves changing
3. College Football
4. Hockey season
5. Fall clothes
6. Fall handbags
7. Fall shoes (do you see the trend here?)
8. Hubby's birthday
9. My Birthday
10. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas

There is nothing that I do not like about the fall. Everything just seems better today. The weather is already cooler today than it was yesterday. I am going to go watch my beloved Bulldogs play their first game of the year tonight on TV. Soon, I will be able to wear those beautiful wide legged gray and black light wool trousers with my gray suede lace up booties. What's not to love?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

The only thing I hate about the fall is raking up all the darn leaves that fall in the yard. I do love the season though. The trees are so pretty.