Monday, September 17, 2007

So Bored!

Do you ever get so bored that you don't want to do anything at all?

That is how I feel today. I am bored. It was hard for me to even decide to write this blog entry. I do like blogging, but I couldn't think of anything to say. So, I decided to write about being bored. It is a horrible feeling. You know you can do something, but you are already so bored, you just feel like doing nothing. Yet, if you do something, you won't be bored anymore. It's a bad place to be. I feel it more often than I wish I did.

At least we had a good weekend. The weather was just gorgeous this weekend. It was sunny and about 78 degrees yesterday. We had to push all plans aside so we could spend the day outside. After striking out at the fairgrounds (it was already packed), we went to The Sauce. We had a few beers and ate our lunch outside. Even Sammy enjoyed it. She had a good time seeing (as Bill said) the place where her parents spend so much time!

We got to spend time with our friends as well. We went out Saturday night with T&H and a whole big group of their friends. It was T's birthday yesterday, so it was great to celebrate with him. Yesterday, M&J called out of the blue. We headed over to their place Sunday night for a pizza dinner. It was quite tasty. We have such good friends. I was glad to spend time with them.

The final ingredient to make the weekend great - Bill and I each got to do our own fun thing. Bill went to a classic car cruise-in, and I went shopping!! Why can't all days be weekends?

The Dawgs won, too!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. We did have some gorgeous Carolina blue skies, didn't we? It was such a nice weekend.