Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vacation, Vacation - Can I have a vacation day?

Bill and I finally decided this weekend what we want our vacation to be. We picked a week in October to go to the Sandals Resort in Antigua. We have been thinking about it for quite some time, so it is nice to have things decided.

Bill has approval to take the week off from his job already. I requested vacation on Monday, which has never been a problem before with my supervisor. It is now late Tuesday, and I have heard nothing yet. I have airplane tickets to book! I need to start dreaming of tropical breezes, lush gardens, sparkling pools, and pina coladas!! Please, please give me approval before I burst!

1 comment:

Maggy said...

Your vacation plans sound wonderful! I looked at the website for the resort in Antiqua. It looks beautiful with so many amenities. Hope your dates have been approved by now.