- My husband made me a special dinner last night. He went shooping at Whole Foods, and devised a menu which he printed up in Word. Last night, Cafe Morrison served: strawberry spinach salad, grilled shrimp, baked chicken stuffed with apple raisin herb dressing, Scandanavian potato salad, lemon tart, and strawberry & blackberry tart. There was also a selection of specialty beer. It was as good as it sounds.
- My company does a loss incentive bonus. It encourages all employees to work effeciently and mimimize waste. After your 6 month review, you are eligible. If your review is good, you will get a retroactive bonus for your share since the day you started. I found out yesterday that my bonus was put in with my July payroll. I was expecting maybe $100 - it is more than 1 month's salary!!! And the Nordstrom sale is still going on!
- I got my copy of Harry Potter #7 from the library.
- The air at work has been fixed.
- I ran a new distance this morning - 3.5 miles!! I ran the whole way and felt pretty good at the end.
Not So Sweet
- My car is in the shop. They can't figure out what is wrong with it. The "Failsafe Engine Mode" will click on every once in a while. The car loses about 50% of its power. It will reset if I pull over and shut off the motor. I hope it doesn't happen when I am on the highway.
- My friend used the words "heartbroken" and "bawling" in her review of HP #7. I don't want Ron or Hermoine to die! I'm scared!
- I still can't find a bathing suit that I like. I need a second one for Antigua, but I look horrible in all of them. What's the point of running 10 miles a week? I'll keep running anyway.