Thursday, June 28, 2007

Off Tomorrow!

Yeah, I have tomorrow off. Originally, Bill and I were both taking tomorrow off so that we could head up to West Virginia early for our annual whitewater rafting weekend. Now, Bill's company is moving to their new location today and he is going to work tomorrow. We will leave for WV as soon as he gets home.

I had thought about cancelling my vacation day to save for another time. I decided this morning to just take the day anyway. I have more vacation time than Bill. I will still have 6 vacation days and 1 personal day after tomorrow. So, what the heck - I might as well enjoy myself. I can get some laundry done, run an errand or two, take Sammy to the kennel at a leisurely pace. Maybe I can even watch a movie!! If Bill gets off early, we can leave as soon as he gets home. Sounds like a plan to me. I even get to sleep in tomorrow!

No comments: