Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Morning Routine

I started a new morning routine last week. I have started to get up at 6:15 am regardless of the day. I was getting up that early only on Tuesdays so that I could do my training run in the morning before work. Now, I have started to get up anyway so I can take my sweet Sammy for a walk. For the past two days, I have run in the am, then went back to get Samantha for a short walk. It is a good thing that may be killing me. Really, I do feel pretty good by the time I get to work, except for today. Since I did not run this weekend, I ran 2 miles both Monday and today. It was the first time I had ever run two days in a row. I guess it's a good thing to shake up the routine and do something new. I just took some Motrin, so I hope that will help my sore legs. Still, overall I guess I do feel really good.

Tomorrow, I will still get up at 6:15 am, but for a different reason. The Nordstrom half-yearly sale for women starts tomorrow and doors open at 7:00 am. You know where I will be if you need me tomorrow morning. We'll take a morning walk on Thursday, Sammy, I promise!!

No comments: