Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Love MJ!!




The best, best thing I bought while in Boston is a new pair of shoes. No, not the Prada sandals I craved from Barney's (yes, they were too expensive). Here's how I got my new shoes:

I went into the Marc by Marc Jacobs (one of my favorite designers) store on Newberry Street in Boston on Wednesday. I tried on a few pairs of shoes since they were 40% off, but decided that they were still pretty expensive. After Bill arrived on Friday, we were walking down Newberry Street again to kill some time before meeting my step mother for dinner. When we walked by, I noticed that the sign for the sale now read 70% off!! I went right in to look for the shoes I had liked, and sent Bill to verify that they really were on sale. They were!!! You have never seen me happier than the moment that I realized I could buy those shoes without guilt!!! Even Bill said I had a huge grin on my face. Now, I am the proud owner of these beauties.

No comments: