Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My new ride


I have had my new Honda Element for 2 days now. I really, really, like it. It is fun to drive, but it is super comfortable. I love that it is so sporty, yet the interior feels very plush.


I have a full navigation system (I don't even know how to use is yet, but it's cool!), a removable cooler between the front seats, a leather wrapped steering wheel with controls for the radio on it, a back up camera (it doesn't work so well in the rain - trust me), and the rear seats flip up out of the way for full doggie access. I like that the doors open 90 degrees with the rear door opening toward the back of the car. I like the clam shell rear door. It opens with a short tailgate that the pups can easily jump on to get in the truck. And, I absolutely adore the color!!! It is so vibrant, so warm, and so me!! I have even personalized it already. Bill gave me two chrome features for the truck - a Georgia Bulldawg mascot and a silhouette of a dog. I also bought myself a sticker that says Peace, Love, and Running.


I just want to so for a ride now!!

No comments: