Friday, May 15, 2009

My Heart is Intact

Yes, the Cardiac Canes struck again!! My team did win Game 7 last night (as they have won every game 7). They won it in spectacular fashion - in overtime. Scott Walker was the hero - the same man who nearly got suspended for throwing a big punch in game 5. I know the Boston fans must have been doubly upset. Me - I am happy as can be.

My Canes continue to play on. Beginning on Monday, they will start the Eastern Conference Championship round against Pittsburgh. Who knows what the Cardiac Canes will do next? I just hope they continue to win and to thrill the fans. I hope I get to be there to see at least one game.

Four teams remain - the Pittsburgh Penguins, The Detroit Red Wings, the Chicago Blackhawks, and the Carolina Hurricanes. One will capture the Cup. It could be my team.

No comments: