Wednesday, February 18, 2009

5 People

There was an episode of Friends long ago where the gang was listing out the 5 celebrities each would be allowed to sleep with and not get into trouble with their significant others. I thought this episode was a good one then, but I think it is particularly funny now.

I know at least 4 of my hubby's five people. In no particular order, my husband's list includes:
1. Eva Mendes
2. Kate Beckinsale
3. Claudia Shiffer
4. Danica Patrick

He says I am number five, but I don't think I can qualify for this list. I think his list is pretty good.

So far, I have one on my list. I can't think of anyone else right now:
1. Jason Statham

Really, with Jason on the list, I don't need much more.

So, I am taking suggestions. What male celebrity should make my list?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Jason is a good one. He would have to be on mine as well. I would add Hugh Jackman too. :)