Monday, October 13, 2008

First Canes Game!

I am going to my first Carolina Hurricanes game of the season tonight. The boys will wear their new "third" jerseys - they are black with the waving flag logo on the front. They will need to extra intimidation...the Detroit Red Wings are in town. So far, the guys have done well by winning their first two games. In both games, the Canes were down by at least 2 goals, then mounted a comeback to win. I hope that they win tonight, but I could do without the drama.

Today has been the perfect fall day. I hate that I had to sit inside all day when it was sunny and crisp outside. I guess I was able to take advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday when Bill and I rode our bikes downtown for lunch. It just seems that work should be waived on days as gorgeous as this one.

No comments: