Thursday, July 13, 2006

Why is every office FFC?

Why is it that every office I have worked in has been freezing fu$#ing cold? I mean, I like my job (mostly). However, every day I come to work, I am freezing in about an hour. I keep a cardigan sweater and a wrap in my desk drawer. I drink hot green tea at least once a day. I go outside for lunch when it is 95 degrees because it feels so good!!! It's not just here, either. I kept a space heater under my desk. I had it running during the summer.

All I ask is why is it so cold?!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

prancer said...

I think most businesses keep things cold. Why, I have no idea. I too freeze and sit outside in the 90+ weather. The downfall of sitting outside for an hour is when you come back in and freeze even more until your body adjusts. Sadly enough I think the only solution is lots of warm fuzzy, comfy blankets or wraps and hot tea or chocolate.