Monday, June 23, 2008

Running on Vacation

So far, I have been able to keep up my running regimen while on vacation. Of course, it has been easy so far because I am at my dad's house. They have a great lake here where I can run. It is was to get to, and I am familiar with it. I'm wondering if I will still run when we get to our next destination - a place we do not know. Will it be easier to continue? For each run this week, we will be in a different place. Guess I will let you know what happens.

Yesterday, we spent the day in Boston as a family. We did a trolley tour and went on a harbor cruise. It was a great way to see the city. I think we all enjoyed it - even the natives. We were lucky that it rained only a few drops even when the sky was threatening all day. We finished the day in Cambridge eating at a fantastic Mexican restaurant with fresh guacamole and margaritas. We even went through Harvard Square on the way home. Not bad for a Sunday.

Well, that's all for now. I have to get ready to move on to Maine. I will be computer-less for the rest of the vacation, so I will have to catch up when I get back. Have a great week!!

No comments: