Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I love SATC!




Bill and I went to see the Sex and the City movie last night (much to my pleasure, but probably not so much his). I am glad to report that I was very pleased.


I loved this movie. It was very true to the series. The characters were back after a 4 year break, and it quickly felt like old times. I loved the story line with real issues about love, forgiveness, and friendship. I laughed and I cried. I admired the great fashions and drooled over the shoes (and that one closet scene). It was a very fitting portrayal of these woman and their lives. It felt so good to see them again.

I can't wait for the movie to come out on DVD. It was one of the best movies I have seen in a long, long time!!

1 comment:

Maggy said...

My girlfriend and I want to see this movie. She's supposed to wait until I return from vacation. She loves SJP. I never followed the original show, but I look forward to this movie even though it has not received great reviews in our area.