Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Do I have enough food and drink?

So, this weekend is the big party. Bill and I are throwing our first ever party for the holidays. We have invited over 50 people, and have about 20 people coming so far. Now, I am panicked about having enough food and drink. I went to the grocery store last night and purchased a cart full of food. We are going to have quite a variety of things, but I still fear that there may not be enough. I think we are going to have lots of leftovers, but I still worry that the party may not be a success. I wish I could have faith that all will be well. I guess these are the reasons why we have not had a party before now!

On the bright side, our new wine cooler/refrigerator arrived yesterday. Bill hooked it all up and it looks great. It was a fantastic idea of his to buy it and it will come in handy for Saturday night.

No comments: