Thursday, October 26, 2006

So this was a little weird...

As you know, I am taking a decorative painting class. We had our fourth meeting Tuesday night. It was a fine class; we worked on our Christmas project. At the end of class, my friend, Janet, and I were the last two to leave. Our instructor, Becky, starts to tell us how she just found out that her husband of 25 years has been cheating on her. For about 10 minutes, she goes on about how she heard a voice message on his cell phone. She then got the phone records from the cell company and saw that same number over and over. She paid for a reverse look up and found out the woman is a the wife of her husband's co-worker. She tells us all about how she thinks they went off together for the weekend. She tells us that she called the husband with her suspicions. She tells us how she confronted her husband at his place of work. She pinned his between two tables to question his and got so made that she put a knife to his throat (she had found the knife while searching his car for evidence). He has to bite her to get away.

I'm not sure which disturbs me more - her holding a knife to her husband's throat or that she told (in detail) this story to two virtual strangers. I barely know this woman - why is she telling me about her cheating husband? It was a little scary. I just hope to stay on her good side...

No comments: