Friday, August 11, 2006

The Terrorism Plot Thickens...

Well, great news for the airline industry. Terrorists were going to blow up 10 planes yesterday, and now everyone is in a panic. Security has now banned shampoo, toothpaste, beverages, gels, etc. A friend from work was flying on business yesterday. She said the TSA took her Chapstick and lip gloss. Bill was telling me last night that they are thinking about doing away with carry-on luggage all together. He also said in the near future it could take up to 5 hours to get through security checkpoints.

We are going to Chicago soon. I don't even want to get on a plane. I am not afraid of terrorism, I am afraid of the TSA. Between my Chapstick and my nail file, I am a real threat to the flying public. Where is the train schedule?

No comments: