Thursday, August 17, 2006

Off to Cosmo

I am heading to my Cosmopolitan Book Club tonight. It is a club of women who love to read chick lit. It is run by Barnes & Noble and the wonderful Community Relations Manager, Debbie. I love to read, so it is a wonderful club for me. This month we read "Baby Proof" by Emily Giffin. The club started last year because Emily made a stop at the store to promote her novel "Something Blue", the sequel to her novel "Something Borrowed". Emily continues to be on a roll of great book writing. Her latest is a very thought provoking story about a married couple who are very much in love, but disagree on one key point in their lives. She handled the story beautifully and created amazing characters who are wise, loving, and loyal. I recommend it to everyone!!

No comments: