Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hello 2010!!

2010 started great for me. It wasn't the most exciting New Year's ever, but it was really, really nice. Bill and I decided to stay home with the puppies. We went to Whole Foods, and got two gorgeous steaks and two nice lobster tails. It was a delicious home cooked surf and turf dinner with asparagus. No crowds, no noise, but great food.

We slept in in the morning, and had a really nice breakfast together. I went to meet a dear friend for lunch, movie, and shopping. After a great afternoon, I headed home to my hubby. We went out to our favorite bar for a few beers and met up with another dear friend. What better way to spend New Year's Day than with good friends, doing the things you love. That's the way to start off the year.

1 comment:

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

Happy New Year 2010.
Portugal