Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

With only a few hours left in the year, it is time to say goodbye to 2009. I hate to see it go, 2009 was a good year for us. Sadly, I know several peoples who are glad to see the year end. After we had a horrible 2008, I can understand what they are feeling. either way, I am looking forward to the promise of 2010.

2009 started poorly (I had food poisoning last New Year's Eve ans spent New Year's Day in bed), but got better quickly. Bill started the year with a new job after about 6 months of unemployment. I started the year with the same job, but spent 2009 really appreciating what a good job I have. We travelled to Orlando, Virginia Beach, Asheville, Quebec City, Charlotte, Charleston, and Philadelphia. I went to California to attend my high school reunion, and reunited with some of my best friends on the planet. It was a year for racing - Bill and I each completed 11 races, from 5Ks to my first marathon.

All in all, I have no complaints. 2009 treated me quite well. I end the year happy with goals accomplished. I just hope that 2010 will be as good or better. I think it will be.

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

Here's hopping that 2010 is even better! Cheers!