Monday, November 03, 2008

One More Day

One More Day. One final day, and it will be over. I am talking about the 2008 elections. In a mere 24ish hours, we will know who will be our new president for the next 4 years. Boy, will I be glad when it is over.

I know this election will be historic. No matter who wins, it will be a first for this country. I know this election is important. Every vote counts as we come down to the wire. I will do my duty and vote tomorrow morning. I will vote for the man I believe will steer this country in the right direction for the next 4 years, and I will feel good about it.

I will be so happy to have the political commercials behind us. I will be glad to have another topics of conversation beside the elections. I will be so happy to not have to talk about the candidates. I will be glad that my friends and family who are voting for the other party will have no more to say about the process anymore. I will be glad when things are normal again.

No comments: