Friday, October 23, 2009

Birthday Freebies!

It's my birthday month, so a whole slew of birthday freebies have been heading my way. Last night, Bill and I had a date night where we went to a brewpub called the Carolina Brewery. They had sent me a coupon for a free dinner valued at $9.95 or less. We had planned this outing for a week only to find out that there was a football game in Chapel Hill the same night. It was the first Thursday night game in UNC history (it figures, right?) and the location we wanted to go to is in downtown Chapel Hill. Luckily, there are two locations for the Carolina Brewery. So, we headed out to Pittsboro instead.

We had a great dinner and enjoyed a few of the beers brewed right there at the brewery. It was a fun outing, and we saved $9.95. Unfortunately, we did have to drive about 20 miles each way to get there, so what were the real savings? Oh well, I had fun anyway.

Now I need to find time to use these coupons:

Red Robin - free burger
Firebirds - $10 off next meal
Cold Stone Creamery-Free Like it Creation
Flying Saucer - Free pint of beer of my choice
Nine West - 25% off any purchase
Express - $15 gift coupon
Ann Taylor Loft - $15 gift coupon
Macy's - $10 off a $30 purchase

Glad I have my actual birthday off - looks like I have a lot to do!

1 comment:

Tinsie said...

Sounds like a fun and busy time! Enjoy :-)